Sunday, October 4, 2009

My big boy.....


....is growing into the best kind of person. One who cares deeply. Who's fiercely loyal to those he holds close. Always sees the best in people. Likes helping out & doing good. He thinks of his neighbors and does his best to consider others feelings.

I'm reminded daily how much I really like my kid! Yesterday the kids had their first big Scouts/guides/brownie/beavers activity. A huge whole town bottle drive. We all headed out at 10am on our assigned routes. It was so cool to watch Anthony at work. Knocking on doors, giving their speel, remembering to always be polite & respectful (even when others aren't), being a leader and working hard without even one complaint. After we filled the van twice it was time to help with the sorting.

My big boy sorted returnables for almost 4 hours. I think almost every adult involved came to me with compliments " Tony is such a great worker and so polite!!" " He's such a great addition to the group !!"


I'm so proud to be his mom !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment