- us girls took in the figure skating competition being held in town
- the boys played & packed
- a quiet morning
- baking ( Blackberry Coconut Bars) for our potluck dinner at church)
- Anthony left for JCR Spring Break Camp in Comox...for the whole week!!!
- We traveled down to Courtenay
- after checking in we had a quick visit with Denise & Mike while we had a quick lunch
- the girls had their 1st swimming lesson for the week
- met up with Aunty Vanessa ( who was visiting from Whitehorse) for Dinner
- met up with Aunty Vanessa for a photo shoot at the Comox Warf & Public library
- did some grocery shopping
- had tea with Nana until it was time for the girls swimming lesson.....Liam decide to give Nana a hand delivery her posters
- had Whitespot burgers for dinner
- dropped Keisha off for her first ever sleepover church youth group event.
- We ( Ana, Liam & I ) went to see " Mars needs Mom's" in 3D. The LOVED it !
- was a down day for us all......mostly Liam
- I enjoyed some time to read.....
- we picked up a super excited/tired Keisha
- We went to Naniamo...
- finished off our gift cards from " The Aunties" for Sears
- grabbed a little lunch at Tim Horton's
- had a quick visit to Costco & Save on Foods
- back in time for swimming
- dinner in our room
- a quiet morning
- met up with Lisa & Mia at the Comox library
- after Liam went to Nana's
- last swim lesson
- Dinner with Nana & Grandpa Bill
- packed up & headed home
- home for lunch
- a backyard visit/play at the Neilson's
- dinner & bed
- a evening walk for Cori & I...which turned into a super long & late visit :)
- a wonderful sleep in & late breakfast
- a lovely walk to church
- my big boy returns super happy & not as tired as expected
- a late afternoon walk for Lynne & I
- everyone tucked in & asleep early !
1 hour ago