Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Yesterday turned out to be the perfect day for......hauling loads of the loveliest sea soil around. I decided to sweet talk my Dad ( aka Papa) into being my driver. I have a love/hate relationship with his utility trailer ! He lovingly agreed and off we went. We're lucky to be only a short distance from the best sea soil place around. For the locals that are willing to make the drive it's a great bargin. $40 buck a yard. If I was to purchase this same amount bagged from the garden store it would have been more like $ 100.
It's crazy how delighted I am about this beautiful pile of dirt ! I was so delight with life that we did a second run for my pal Cori. We're both dream of our gardens and all the glorious food we're going to grow!
Thanks again Dad !!!
Monday, April 25, 2011
A beautiful day of thanks & appreciation......
- a lovely Sunday morning with my beautiful children & my much loved parents.
- a day filled with appreciations for the sacrifice made by my Savior
- Oh! so thankful that my Dad is on the mend....He LOVED playing " Easter Bunny" for the kids.
- so thankful my " bigs" still enjoy a good egg hunt....
- Have I mentioned how welcomed & at home we feel with our new church community.....so thankful to share this most special day with them.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Our winter sure has been long, wet and dark......However, I think maybe it's starting to be " Spring". Last night, well actually all week has be community " pitch in". Anthony & the Rangers were cleaning up along the shore Monday evening ( It was dark & drizzly). Tuesday Keisha & the Guides were clean up the local hiking trail ( It was side ways pelting rain & wind !!.....poor Keish) and much to the surprise of everyone...Ana & the Brownies were treated to a beautiful evening to work around the ball diamond !