Monday, August 8, 2011

sun, sun, sun, sun, sun, sun, sun

We've been enjoying every minute !  Sadly though I don't have many picture to share......Oh! here's one....

( spuds from our Homeschooler's potato patch)

 while the kids and Piper ran around the yard building forts & spraying each other with the hose....I managed to put the new BBQ together.......well maybe I have more pics than I thought....





I went on a mission to acquire BLUEBERRIES and was successful !  To date I have frozen about 16lbs, eaten 2lbs or so myself and because I'm a generous momma....I've shared another 4lbs or so with my little darlings.....

Anthony has developed a new love for fishing in addition to crabbing this summer....he's out on the boat this exact moment catching dinner I hope !  Papa you would be so proud ....he's got all kinds of ideas for you & him when we see you next !!! update...He caught 4 !!!

We've been enjoying our after dinner walks/plays at the park....a lovely new tradition.......

The kids have been swimming up a storm....having the outdoor pool so close is such a priviledge.

We tore apart my room finally....ripping out the old disgusting carpet, cleaning the walls and fixing some of the "mold" issues ( one of the not so pleasant aspect of living in an old house in such a wet climate).  My pals Matt & Janel and Keith showed up just in time to give me a hand, so much appreciated !  Matt actually was able to wrangle me up a new piece of carpet when we discovered that the lino in the closet did not continue out into the room  like the other bedrooms....Oh so thankful !




The weather report is predicting that summer is not quite over let......at least another week....here's hoping their right......let's see what should we do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment