Saturday, December 4, 2010

21 days

We had such a lovely day today.  Anthony arrived home from a sleepover with his buddy in great spirits just in time for the girls and I to head into town.  Today is Christmas Craft Fair day here in Port McNeill and the boys are SO not interested in shopping. They enjoyed hanging with each other watching DVD's & playing the games system. I was planning on being a vendor myself this year, however due to a mis-communication I missed out on getting a table.  That's okay .... it was good to have a look around with out any pressure.  Keisha was schedule to work at the Girl Guides booth for a hour and a half, which was just enough time for Ana & I to shop & have some lunch.

After the fair we all headed down to the shore for a little fresh air and exercise.  It was such a beautiful day !






By the time we got home it was time for dinner & showers & quiet time.  For the last 10 years I have purchased a new holiday themed book.  Over the month of December we'll enjoy reading our way through the pile.


Liam would like me to share this pic of his guy......he hopes you like him !


Hope your day has been as nice as ours !!

No comments:

Post a Comment