Friday, September 11, 2009

He's so " BIG " !!


There he is off to school with his big sisters !!!

Sometimes I feel like his first 5 years ( well the 4 yrs & 41/2 months we been together ) have just whirled by. I'm some what amazed that it's already time for him to start " big kid" school. I've been haunted by the feeling that some how in the whirlwind of life I've dropped the "creating memories" ball with my youngest boy. Or maybe it's just that he's the fourth!! For more than half of his life he's been right smack dab in the middle. Not one of the oldest or the baby ! There's no logic behind this crazy feelings...we have hundreds of photo's of our shared experiences as proof. While going down memory lane I thought I'd share some with you all...here's my sweet baby boy...it seems so long ago....




For the most part he's this well adjusted happy kind of guy. He's totally ready & confident to start this new adventure...It's me that happy that he doesn't start on the same day as his sibs. One more "just us days".

No comments:

Post a Comment