Tuesday, September 22, 2009

....life's reminders

This past week as been incredibly positive. The kids have all adjusted to being back at school really well. We met our new pediatrician. He's great! The perfect amount of professional and human. We are actually having Fall here, my favorite season of all.

This past year has diffently had it's lows. You know how you logically know something and think you know how you would deal with a situation if it were to happen? I thought I knew....I was so unprepared. I was rocked beyond belief. I'm happy to report that I'm back.

I'm so thankful for all of you. My friends & my family. You stood up for us, you listened, you allowed me to cry & vent, you consoled my children & reminded us everyday that we weren't alone. Your willingness to disrupt your everyday lives to support us was not lost on us. Saying "Thank you" doesn't quite seem enough but it's all I have.

So...from the bottom of my soul I say Thank you to each and everyone one of you.

We love you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment