* 1/2 cup of chopped nuts can be added to the dry ingredients prior to being combined with wet ingredients.
Pre-heat oven to 350. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
1. Mix dry ingredients
2. Mash bananas in separate bowl
3. Cream shortening & sugar, cream in one egg at a time, add vanilla & mashed bananas
4. Combine all ingredients
5. Fill muffin tins 3.4 full
6. Bake for approx. 15 mins. Check with inserted toothpick
7. Let cool for 5mins. remove to cooling racks, let cool completely
Since Keisha is now able to eat gluten.....Anthony's looking forward to consuming this whole batch himself.......Lucky Bugger !!!
We are a family formed through adoption, foster care and most importantly choice...I am an earth loving, vegetable growing, frugal full time attachment momma to four beautifully complicated children. Welcome to our on line journal.