4 cups brown rice flour
1 cup buckwheat flour
1/2 cup ground flax seeds
3 tbsp baking powder
2 tsp xanthum gum ( will work if your out)
3 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup oil
5 cups liquid ( water, rice milk etc.)
frozen blueberries ( also works with blackberries or raspberries)
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl, make a well.
- Combine wet ingredients, mix
- Add wet to dry and mix thoroughly. Batter should be a little on the thick side.
- Scoop batter onto heated skillet, sprinkle top with frozen fruit, flip when edges start to firm up.
- Makes approx. 22 medium sized pancakes
We like ours with Vegan butter & pure maple syrup. They heat up well the next day also, Enjoy !
We are a family formed through adoption, foster care and most importantly choice...I am an earth loving, vegetable growing, frugal full time attachment momma to four beautifully complicated children. Welcome to our on line journal.