Tuesday, July 5, 2011

On my mind........


 - What do you say when your seven year old asks you " Mommy, why don't we have a Daddy?  Maybe if you hadn't adopted us you could of found a Daddy.....then you could of found me later....."

-  What would it have been like to parent in a partnership?

-  How can I be so thankful for how well their growing up, while at the same time wish they would just stop growing already.....I mean Anthony has facial hair for crying out loud & has a deeper voice than any other male I know !!

- I still can't wrap my mind around how people say " I love you" whilst treating each other so badly.....

-  If it's possible for the North Island to actually get enough sun to dry things out !

- A constant stream of ideas for how this next " school year" could look like.......

- What house project should I tackle next?


and so on and so on and so on...........maybe I'll wake with all or some the answers......

No comments:

Post a Comment