Thursday, July 28, 2011

Inspiration.......


Over lunch today we got talking about Christmas....I know it's July !  I have tried to adopt a less is more approach to gifting over the last decade or so and now that everyone is growing up I think it's time that it becomes more of a whole family "thing".  They have always participated with parts based on their age, ability to keep a surprise and my patience level.

We pulled out some paper and started jotting down some of our collective ideas.  They had some really realistic ideas.  After delivering Ana's papers we headed down to the library to search out some inspiration....34 items later and a longer list on order....we're hoping to get ahead of everyone else.  I'm curious to see what other ideas they come up with......Homemade as much as possible is the plan......

No comments:

Post a Comment