Saturday, March 6, 2010

my girl....

I received this from Ana today. She had had a VERY tough morning which ended with the two of us having a fight. I hate that many times all my experience & training means nothing. In the end the things that she needs to redirect herself is my being angry with her.

I asked her to tell me about her drawing and this is what she said:

" This witch is you ( mom). She's making a potion to make her kids happy again, because she loves them & doesn't like them to fight. This cow is Anthony because he's slow & quiet. These three sharks in the circle are Liam, Keisha in the middle & me."

What a perfect illustration of how we are as a family right now ! A reminder that even when she appears to barely be functioning...she doesn't miss much.

No comments:

Post a Comment