Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fridge dinner

You know when you hit the end of a really long week...having not to make dinner can sound super appealing !  Tonight I stood in front of the fridge pondering.....until I realized that we had enough left-overs to go around....yippee me !!  All I had to do was heat a couple of thing, throw some whole wheat pasta on & slice some veggies to balance out the choices.


I count myself super lucky that I have good eaters.  They've been known to argue over the last spear of asparagus...really.  With all the hurdles we have around here I'm so relieved that food isn't usually one of them !!!

1 comment:

  1. Fridays seem to always be this same way in our household. Last night I settled on fresh new baby potatoes, cucumbers and a hotdog split between the two of us. Oh and threw in a slice of watermelon for dessert.

    ReplyDelete