Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rage

is exhausting........can you imagine living everyday with a constant level of rage brewing in you?  I'm trying too !

Being it's buffer, it's target and it's guardian is pretty intense some days.  After an hour & a half she's trying to self regulating in the shower.....I can hear her scolding herself......she's sitting on the floor of the shower sobbing.....I'm trying to stay calm....calm will help her.....stressed will not !

Inside I'm crying for her & wondering if any of what I'm doing is really going to help her learn how to manage her rage gremlin?

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for remaining calm! Your loving influence is bound to make all the difference . . . she'll always know that there is someone who loves her unconditionally despite her demons.

    Rage stinks!

    ReplyDelete