Wednesday, November 10, 2010

To say I'm annoyed would be an understatement !!!

I AM SO TIRED OF ADULTS ACTING BADLY !!!!!

Typically I'm the kind of person who tries her best to give people the benefit of the doubt.  To try and see both sides of the situation.  To a fault at times!

It seems lately that everywhere I turn I'm either witnessing or hearing about yet another incident of people who work with children acting VERY poorly.  Then it's topped off by everyone involved trying to shift responsibility by sticking their heads in the sand or trying to shift the blame/responsibility onto someone else.

I'm so tired of keeping my opinion to myself, towing the line and making excuses.  I am in no way perfect.  I have made decisions that I regret.  I have made mistakes that I have needed to apologize and take responsibility for.

I have been told several time that my expectations are too high for people to reach.  You know what, after years of questioning whether this is true...I've decided that I don't care.  I want people that choose to work with others, who choose to be responsible for other and those people who are responsible for them to buck up and get control of themselves.  Stopped screaming at children !  Start following the rules of conduct you signed up for ! Think before you speak and remember that you are a role model whether you like it or not !!

No comments:

Post a Comment