1/2 cup Gf quick oats 1/2 cup white sugar
4 tsp. Gf baking powder 1/2 cup milk ( cow's, rice or soy)
1 cup blueberries ( fresh or frozen) 1 tsp. vanilla
4 eggs zest & juice of 1 lemon
Preheat oven to 350. I prefer to use paper liners, however you may use non-stick pans - ungreased.
1. Mix dry ingredients
2. Toss blueberries in dry ingredients gently
3. Cream shortening & sugar, cream in 1 egg at a time, add milk, vanilla, zest & lemon juice
4. Combine wet & dry ingredients
5. Fill muffins 3/4 full
6. Bake approx. 15 mins. ( time depends on your oven & type of baking pans) Check with an inserted toothpick
7. Let cool 5 mins, scrap sides of muffin tin if not using liners, allow muffins to cool on rack.
I sure do Love that smile !!!