Friday, January 8, 2010

a long overdue visit to the Aquarium.....







My kids have been visiting the lower mainland their whole life. While I was planning our trip over after Christmas I got to thinking about how little site seeing/ touristy things I hadn't done with the kids. They had never been to the Aquarium, Science World, etc. Crazy Huh !!

So we headed off to the Aquarium & Stanley Park. I was able to get a family pass for the year for only $ 138.00. Not bad when you think it cost me $100.00 one way on the ferry. If we visit twice this year it's more than paid for. The bonus was that we were able to put my sister Marina down as the second adult. So she can now take Connor has many times she wants this year. The kids really enjoyed themselves !! We were only able to check out about 1/2 of the displays and none of the shows. We'll certainly be stopping in again this summer...maybe once on our way to Alberta and again on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment