Saturday, August 7, 2010

Productive

Part of that great appliance shopping spree that I went on a couple of weeks ago was a new front loading washer & dryer.  Sadly the washer was faulty.  One of the downsides to living a few hours away from any kind of urban center is that it takes time to get these kinds of situation handled.  Surprisingly it has only taken a week to have a replacement delivered.  So today's mission was to get a handle on the crazy piles that were taking over the TV/laundry room.




Today we have done 4 loads of clothes & 3 loads of bedding.  This would have taken days with the old much smaller machines. These new front loaders are so efficient ......I like LOVE efficient !!!  I'm starting to see so much more time to do what I don't know...I'm sure I come up with something !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment